content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Change-Diapers.com, Fitteds and Pockets and Snappis, oh my! Change-Diapers.com, Fitteds and Pockets and Snappis, oh my!: Detergent Drama

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://change-diapers.com
and update your bookmarks.

16 November, 2009

Detergent Drama

Since I can't leave well enough alone, I kept researching and found more, conflicting information on the safety of the detergents we found locally.

I also found an awesome group of cloth diapering mamas on cafemom and asked a barrage of questions, including what their washing routines were, and what detergents they used.

The general consensus was that everyone loved a cafemommy made product called lil outlaws.  Cloth safe, none of the no-no ingredients and smelled great.  No one had any problems with buildup, smelly diapers or hiney irritation, even for those moms whose babies had sensitive skin.  The best part was that a bag was $15 postage paid, and would do 140 loads in my HE washer! (ed: I've actually only had to use 1/2 a TEASPOON to do my 6 dipes in our soft water).

I sent my poor hubby to return the detergent he'd purchased and impatiently waited for my detergent to arrive.

Long story short, I love it and was very glad to see a conclusion to the diaper detergent drama!


0 comments:

Post a Comment