content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Change-Diapers.com, Fitteds and Pockets and Snappis, oh my! Change-Diapers.com, Fitteds and Pockets and Snappis, oh my!: Initial Impressions vs. Longevity

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://change-diapers.com
and update your bookmarks.

28 March, 2010

Initial Impressions vs. Longevity

I was re-reading a few of my posts and realized that with quite a few of my diapers, my initial impression of the diaper was a complete 180 from what I thought of it after using it for a few months.

I'm trying to decide whether I should put a "bolded" update at the end of each post to say what I think of it now, or if I should create a new post with a link to each initial post and a blurb about what I think now.

What do you think?  Does anyone look through the archives?

6 comments:

  1. Here from FF running behind this week

    Take a minute to check out my blog
    I Have a Misikko Hana flat Iron Giveaway Going over 100 dollar package and other giveaways also

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should do both, I found your blog through the archives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I may do one (or two) posts with every diaper listed and link to the original post, then copy & paste it in bold at the end of the original post. Thanks Saebbe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently found you. For me, a new post with links back is best, because your new posts appear on my dashboard. Thanks for all your help/advice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do both, if you would. i do reference archives when i think to or am intently researching something, but posting another review would be very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. or just edit the old post to add a link to the new. :)

    ReplyDelete