While my daughter was interested in the potty at 16 months, my son is definitely not! Even so, I'm interested in training pants, and I know lots of you are too! Bumbledoo sent me a pair of teeny tiny adorable Bumble Training Pants.
From Bumbledoo:
Size Chart for Reference:
Approx Weight Waist Thigh(inches/cm) Rise(inches/cm)
Size 1 18 – 22lbs. 16in / 40 cm 12 in / 30.5 cm 15 in / 38 cm
Size 2 22 – 26lbs. 18 in / 45.5 cm 13 in / 33 cm 16 in / 40 cm
Size 3 26 – 30 lbs. 20 in / 50.5 cm 14 in / 35.5 cm 17 in / 43 cm
Size 4 30 – 34 lbs. 22 in / 56 cm 15 in / 38 cm 18 in / 45.5 cm
Size 5 34 – 38 lbs. 24 in / 61 cm 16 in / 40 cm 19 in / 48 cm
Size 6 and up are custom orders. Please email with measurements.
They have a PUL outer to contain mess and come in side snapping (what I received), adjustable snap, stuffable and pull up styles. I received the size 1.
The trainers have a suedecloth inner and a soaker made of 4 layers of zorb.
Above is the trainer measured folded and stretched. It seems "smaller" than the diapers my son is wearing, but really, it just has more of an underwear style cut.
| Trainer vs Medium O/S Diapers |
In these photos he is about 18.5 pounds, 30" at 16 months old. It fit him well and he definitely has lots of room to grow into it too!
Bumbledoo also makes (deep breath!): bumble all-in-two diapers, prefolds, diaper covers, pocket diapers, swim diapers, burp cloth prefolds (I love these!), inserts, wipes, organizers, booties (oh I wish I had a little girl to put those on!!) toddler aprons, mama cloth, nursing covers, nursing pads and offers diaper repair and embroidery. Whew. I'm wondering if there is anything she doesn't do!
Entries as of October 20th, 2010 at 9:00 P.M.: 146
FTC Compliance: I received a pair of trainers at no cost for review purposes. I was not compensated for this post and all opinions are my own.














These are so cute! But at this point in potty training we'd go through a bunch in a day...
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute alternative to a pull up! I love that it has side snapping sides to get off without a huge mess!
ReplyDeleteWow they make so much stuff! So cute too!
ReplyDeletetheir stuff are cute! love all the colors! I fan them on facebook and saw they have a blogger review form..I filled out the form, I hope I get to review one :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping the # of entries updated like that. I love the forms for entering...they make it so much quicker and easier, (for me & you!) but I've never liked how you didn't get to see what your odds are!
ReplyDelete