This is the second of my five Merry Fluffy Christmas Event giveaways!
First up are two Thirsties size two duo wraps (one meadow, one mango) and two duo hemp prefolds. I reviewed a Thirsties Duo Diaper in June, and the duo wrap is very similar in construction.
It has the same double gussets to guard against leaks.
The same snap-down rise to fit babies from 18-40 pounds.
The wraps in this prize pack have easy, snap closures! I've also reviewed Thirsties Fab Wipes and Booty Luster and loved the products, as well as Thirsties customer service!
Kim's Kloth Diapers have received a few tweaks and improvements since I tested a one-size pocket diaper in July. It's easy to get a great fit with the adjustable leg elastic, and the front of the diaper has less bulk. The winner of this prize pack receives the adorable minky embroidered pocket diaper pictured above!
The combined retail value of this prize package is $59.98.
# of entries received as of Giveaway close: 427
Please feel free to visit the other 18 blogs participating in this event! Each blog will have a giveaway every day from December 1-5, worth at least $25 and containing at least one cloth diaper related item. All giveaways will be open for the same time periods, but each blog has different entry methods and requirements, so read carefully!
FTC Compliance: I was not compensated for this post, and all opinions are my own.















I love that holiday diaper!
ReplyDeleteI entered. Thanks for such a great giveaway.
ReplyDeleteEntered! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteLove that Minky Diaper!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway, I LOVE Thirsties products.
ReplyDeleteEntered! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI entered
ReplyDeleteEntered. Thanks.
ReplyDelete