content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Change-Diapers.com, Fitteds and Pockets and Snappis, oh my! Change-Diapers.com, Fitteds and Pockets and Snappis, oh my!: Mailbox Mondays 1/3/11 {{Tumbleweeds}}

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://change-diapers.com
and update your bookmarks.

03 January, 2011

Mailbox Mondays 1/3/11 {{Tumbleweeds}}

 email me

It's the first Monday of 2011, and there were no submissions!  How terrible is it that I initially typed 2001?  Talk about living in the past, huh?

If you have a question you'd like answered in a Mailbox Mondays post (it doesn't have to be cloth diaper related) email maria at change-diapers.com with "Mailbox Mondays" in the subject.

Hopefully next week there will be something other than tumbleweeds in the Mailbox Mondays post!

3 comments:

  1. I think everyone must have been so busy with holiday stuff that they forgot to write in. I'm sure you'll have a question for next week. I look forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tons of questions about lots of things but I can barely get my 3 kids names straight lately!! Hope you had wonderful holidays :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I'm here to let you know that I have an award for you on my blog!

    Adventures of Mommy "S"

    ~Mommy "S"

    ReplyDelete