CSN stores sells everything from computer desks for home offices to wooden swing sets! Lucky for us, they also sell a few cloth diapers and accessories!
They ship quickly and many items ship for free. If an item is out of stock, you can enter your email address to be notified when it's available. I'm hoping they will add some more cloth diapers to their store soon!
I am deciding what to choose for my next/review giveaway. They have Babykicks 3G Bumboo Pocket Diapers, so I was definitely planning on grabbing one to do a side-by-side comparison with the 2G I have.
What do you guys think? I could do a 3G pocket diaper in each color, or give one to each of 4 readers. Or, I could go another direction and do gDiapers with Babykicks prefolds as inserts (they don't sell the gCloth), or do a package with a pocket diaper, inserts or a fitted diaper, wipes and prefolds.
I'm also leaning towards doing a smaller giveaway, and buying some diapers to donate to The Cloth Diaper Foundation.
What would you like to see me offer from CSN stores?
19 February, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














I've never wanted to do gdiapers, so I'd lean toward the babykicks pocket or maybe just the prefolds/fitted instead. I'd appreciate a smaller giveaway too, knowing that some were going to the CDF.
ReplyDeleteI haven't used any of those brands, but I have been told that gdiaper covers are good for chunky monkey legs like my guy has. Also, I would LOVE if you donated some to the CDF. As much as we all love winning free stuff, it'd be great for some to go to people who need it.
ReplyDeleteI vote spread out the love!! Not a huge fan of gdiapers either, but i'm never one to say no to a cover or CD!!!
ReplyDeletegDiapers were great when my little guy was smaller. But now that hes all over the place the inserts dont stay in place. I use the gcloth to line my pocket diapers. I say you giveaway 1 diaper and donate the rest to TCDF. They just had another enrollment which tends to deplete resources/diapers.
ReplyDeleteI also like the small giveaway and then donate to the CDF! I vote BabyKicks 3g or BabyKicks prefolds and wipes!
ReplyDeleteI would love it if you did a giveaway of the BabyKicks One Size fitted!
ReplyDelete