content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Change-Diapers.com, Fitteds and Pockets and Snappis, oh my! Change-Diapers.com, Fitteds and Pockets and Snappis, oh my!: Cloth Diaper Package Winner

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://change-diapers.com
and update your bookmarks.

10 March, 2011

Cloth Diaper Package Winner

cloth diaper package winner

442 people entered this giveaway, with 1,081 entries total.

This was a fun giveaway to celebrate 1,000 followers on GFC, RSS, Twitter an Facebook, so I was a little surprised only 442 people entered!

This really is an awesome prize, but I hope all the new (and "old") followers will continue to come back for reviews and advice!

The winning entry is #703, which is Amber T. Congratulations Amber, I'm sending you an email so you can claim your prize and make your selections!

3 comments:

  1. Lucky Lady! I think when I entered there were around 700 entries so I had to have been kind of close! Rats! ;) Congrats! What an awesome win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!! I cannot tell you how excited I am!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW DID I MISS THIS???

    congrats amber!!

    and congrats maria on 1000!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete