content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Change-Diapers.com, Fitteds and Pockets and Snappis, oh my! Change-Diapers.com, Fitteds and Pockets and Snappis, oh my!: Rockin' Green Detergent Winner!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://change-diapers.com
and update your bookmarks.

21 April, 2010

Rockin' Green Detergent Winner!


Random.org has spoken and lisha is the winner!
Lisha, I couldn't find your email address in your profile or in any of your comments.  Please contact me at change.diapers.change.the.world at gmail dot com or I will have to choose another winner. 

Thanks and congrats!

The New winner is Kelly!

New rules for giveaways.  I will do a little hunting for your email address.  I know sometimes we can forget to put it in a comment.  However, if it's not in your comment, not in any other comment you've made on  my blog, not in your profile, and you don't have a blog I can comment on, I'll choose another winner without trying anything else to track you down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment