content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Change-Diapers.com, Fitteds and Pockets and Snappis, oh my! Change-Diapers.com, Fitteds and Pockets and Snappis, oh my!: Giveaway! Lil' Outlaws, Almost Heaven Diaper Company & FuzziBunz Closed (4/15)

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://change-diapers.com
and update your bookmarks.

01 April, 2010

Giveaway! Lil' Outlaws, Almost Heaven Diaper Company & FuzziBunz Closed (4/15)


April marks 6 months of cloth diapering for me, and I'm celebrating my 6-month clothiversary with giveaways this month!

The first giveaway begins today and no, it's not an April Fool's joke.

This baby changing set includes a FuzziBunz changing pad, Lil' Outlaws Texas Ranger Rump Solution and 3 soft, squishy Almost Heaven Diaper Company wipes!


The FuzziBunz Fleece Changing Pad is made from ultra soft and cushy fleece to provide comfort when changing your baby on the go or at home.  The Fleece Changing Pad measures 27.75 in x 18.5 in when open, and folds small so that it fits inside most diaper bags.  Materials: 100% microfleece (top layer), 100% polyester laminated (waterproof bottom layer).  This was provided courtesy of yours truly.


Next up is a bag of Lil' Outlaws Texas Ranger Rump Solution in Extra Light Baby Bee scent (a fragrance cocktail of luscious fruits such as peaches, mandarin oranges, coconut pulp, bergamot, grapefruit, tropical guava, and tangy lemons.)


From Lil' Outlaws: The original rump solution is an easy-to-use cloth wipes solution, all packed into a convenient little star! Contains: Approximately 48 pieces per order.

Simply add one or more stars (to your preference) to one or more cups of water (depending on how strong you like your solution). Microwave approximately 15 seconds to soften, and stir to dissolve!

Then just apply to your wipes in your favorite manner - I dunk mine, wring them out, and place them in a wipes warmer or travel case. You can also put the solution in a spray bottle or peri bottle to wet wipes as you use them, or pour it over the pile of wipes in the tub or warmer.

Any way you choose to use it, Rump Solution is excellent for messy bums (and hands, and faces, and…)! Great for sensitive skin, too!  Thank you to Lil' Outlaws for offering up this bag free for the giveaway!

Finally, you need something to wipe that tush with!


These adorable wipes were made by Christen at the Almost Heaven Diaper Company.  They have a cute heart print on brushed cotton on top, and coordinating colors of minky on the back.  They're approximately 8" x 8" (perfect to fit in a wipe warmer) and they're so soft and squishy, I wanted to nuzzle them on my face.  Don't worry, I resisted the urge!


Christen also makes baby legs, mama cloth, and is working on newborn diapers right now.  Though Almost Heaven Diaper Company doesn't have an online presence just yet, you can contact Christen at justpeachee22 at yahoo dot com for more information on her products.  Thank you Christen for providing these wipes for the giveaway for free!

Want it?  Win it!


To enter:
1. Go to Lil' Outlaws and tell me what product and scent you're most interested in.
2. Follow my blog (current followers count).  Comment that you're following to get your entry.
3. Fan me on Facebook (current fans count).  Comment that you're a fan to get your entry.
4. Fan Lil' Outlaws on Facebook (current fans count).  Comment that you're a fan to get your entry.


You may be noticing I'm not offering entries for blogging or posting about my giveaway. I would love you forever if you did, but I don't want to risk being all "spammy." So in exchange for posting or blogging about my giveaway, you get my undying gratitude only. <3  I may change that in the future, I'm not sure.


Make sure to leave your email address if it's not in your profile please.


Entries will be accepted until Thursday, April 15th, 2010 at 9 P.M. EST.


I'll choose a number with random.org's True Random Number Generator and contact the winner. 

Thank you to Lil' Outlaws and Almost Heaven Diaper Company for making this giveaway possible!

154 comments:

  1. I am very interested in the Pail Pardner in Capri Olivo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of Lil' outlaws on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm most interested in their Diaper Safe Laundry Detergent in Lavender Vanilla scent!
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of yours on Facebook (Debbie G.)
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a fan of Lil' Outlaws on Facbook.
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would try the Rump Solution in either unscented or Baby Clean!

    jackiecollyer at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow your blog!



    jackiecollyer at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I fanned you on Facebook!



    jackiecollyer at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I fanned Lil Outlaws on Facebook!

    jackiecollyer at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am interested in the Diaper Safe Laundry Detergent in Lavender Vanilla scent!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a fan of lil' outlaws on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very interested in the almond scented Rump Rub.

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    sbriesh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm a facebook fan!

    sbriesh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a Lil' Outlaws facebook fan!

    sbriesh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am interested in the Indian Sandalwood Rump Solution
    simplymerry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. follow!
    simplymerry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. fan on facebook (mary michaud)
    simplymerry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lil' Outlaws facebook fan (mary michaud)
    simplymerry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I would like to try the dryer satchel or diaper pail freshener for my dipes to smell a little better and the 'butt naked' scent smells cute.

    jamie @ suburban saving mama.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm interested in the Diaper Safe Laundry Detergent in the almond scent.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am interested in the almond scented rump rub

    d.hassman at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Google follower

    d.hassman at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am interested in the laundry detergent and the amazing grace scent.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm interested in the rump rub! And as far as the scent goes, Butt naked! Not only is the name awesome, but it sounds like it smells yummy ;D
    This is Isaiahsmom27@yahoo.com (I can't sign this thing under a yahoo account?!)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm a fan of yours on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm also a fan of Lil Outlaws!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like rump rub and I'd like to try Blackberry Fizz:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow your blog.
    anglanigan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am most interested in pail partner in the cucumber melon.
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  31. follow your blog
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  32. fb fan of yours
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  33. fb fan of lil outlaws
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like the Pail Pardner, and the Baby Bee scent.

    Isha
    ishatan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow your blog via Google Friend Connect.

    Isha
    ishatan at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. The unscented (I know, I'm boring) laundry detergent is my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  37. the sampler pack seems cool with the sent butt naked

    eponineca @ yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  38. following blog

    eponineca @ yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  39. The sampler pack looks good but the pail pardner is what I would be most interested in! How to pick a scent though! Maybe Lulu bay just since it sounds fun!

    ericaDOTjmaiATmacDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow your blog

    ericaDOTjmailATmacDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  41. lil outlaws facebook fan

    ericaDOTjmailATmacDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would love to try Lil' Outlaws Rump Solution in Cucumber Melon.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am also a facebook fan of Lil Outlaws.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I would love to try their sampler pack because I would love to try the rump solution. I am still new to cloth wipes & solutions. My fave scent is candy corn! Yum
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow your blog
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am a fan of yours on facebook (andrea potter kruse)
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am a fan of Lil' Outlaws on facebook (andrea potter kruse)
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. The Pail Pardner would be nice! =) I think the butt naked scent sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I am a fan of lil outlaws on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  50. im a fan of little outlaws on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  51. i follow your blog with google friend

    ReplyDelete
  52. oatmeal, milk & honey sounds soo nice for the rump solution!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'd like to try the Diaper Safe Laundry Detergent in the Black Raspbery Vanilla scent

    ReplyDelete
  54. I'm a facebook Fan ! (Melissa S.)

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'm a Fan of Lil' Outlaws on Facebook (Melissa S.)

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like the Rump Solution in Biolage Matrix.
    allicat2424@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I'ma FB fan
    tairy84@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'm a follower of your blog
    tairy84@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'm a FB fan of Lil Outlaws
    tairy84@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I think I would like to try a Sampler pack in Oatmeal, Milk & Honey.
    OMG they have so many scents!!! It's difficult to choose...

    ReplyDelete
  61. Wow, they have so many scents!!! I like the Texas Ranger Rump Solution in Cookies & Cream

    ReplyDelete
  62. I am most interested in the Pail Pardner - I would choose the Butt Naked scent!

    beautyformyashes@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Became a fan of you on facebook.
    beautyformyashes@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Became a fan of Lil Outlaws on facebook. beautyformyashes@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. the room and linen spray sounds awesome and i would like to try the almond scent - yum!

    tamipearson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. i follow in gfc

    tamipearson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I would try the rump rub in Hummingbird!

    ReplyDelete
  68. And now I follow your Blog!!! I'm glad I found you thru FB ads! I am reading through your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  69. I'm interested in Pail Pardner in Blackberry Fizz.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Facebook fan of Lil Outlaws

    ReplyDelete
  71. I am a fan of Lil Outlaws on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  72. I am most interested in the Texas Ranger Rump Solution - Black Raspberry Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow lil outlaws on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  74. i follow fitteds and pockets and snappis oh my on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  75. I am interested in rump rub: )

    ReplyDelete
  76. I would like to try the rump rub in olive leaves

    ReplyDelete
  77. I am a blog follower

    kdbroden at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I'd take the detergent in White Tea and Ginger...

    neajus at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. The rump solution in Beach Daisies! It's snowing here so the beach sounds nice...

    ReplyDelete
  80. im interested in the lil outlaws Rump Rub in Light Strength and Baby Bees scent!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I'm already following your blog! and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I like the Diaper Safe Laundry Detergent in Buttercream!

    ReplyDelete
  83. FB FAN of your site: Karen Bridges

    ReplyDelete
  84. Oh I'm interested in the rump solution (because while I'm totally on board with cloth diapers I waiver on cloth wipes and this product looks like it would make wipes fun enough to commit to!) and the scent "beach daisies" sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  85. I just became a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  86. and a facebook fan of lil' outlaws!

    ReplyDelete
  87. I'd love to try either the Rump Rub (is it safe on cloth diapers?) or the Rump Solution. SO many yummy scent options it's hard to pick just one! I think the Blackberry Fizz scent sounds delish!
    garyandalesha at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  88. Blog follower
    garyandalesha at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  89. FB fan of you (Alesha y Jacobsen)
    garyandalesha at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  90. FB fan of Lil Outlaws (Alesha y Jacobsen)
    garyandalesha at cox dot net

    ReplyDelete
  91. I would love to have the Rump Rub in Cherry Crumb Pie. YUM!
    crunchybabe @ crunchycupcakes.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I follow your blog!
    slang76@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I am a fan of yours on Facebook.
    slang76@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Rump Rub in Fresh Cut grass!
    slang76@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. laundry detergent in easter bunny burps! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  96. The rump solution in butt naked sounds interesting!
    lovelykillerbee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I follow this blog :)
    lovelykillerbee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I am a facebook fan for Lil Outlaws. :)
    lovelykillerbee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  100. Just signed up to follow your blog! It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I'd like the white tea ginger scent best, I think... There were soo many.

    ReplyDelete
  102. I would love the rump solution in the butter cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  103. I love the Texas Ranger Rump Solution in Butt Naked!

    ReplyDelete
  104. I'm most interested in the rump solution, wondering if it would be bettter for baby and more cost efficient then making our own we have done for past 14 months!

    mphin278@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I follow your blog!

    mphin278@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I"m a facebook fan!

    mphin278@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I"m a fan of L'il Outlaws on facebook!

    mphin278@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I would love to try the Pail Pardner in Almond!

    jessiessie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I'm most interested in the texas ranger rump solution in the light buttercream scent
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I'm a facebook fan
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I follow your blog
    glass.stephanie(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I'm a Facebook Fan!

    ReplyDelete
  113. I'm a Lil' Outlaws fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  114. I follow (and read!) your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  115. I would love to try Texas Ranger Rump Solution in Cucumber Melon!

    ReplyDelete
  116. Rump Rub in unscented sounds good to me!

    ReplyDelete