content='IE=EmulateIE7' http-equiv='X-UA-Compatible'/> Change-Diapers.com, Fitteds and Pockets and Snappis, oh my! Change-Diapers.com, Fitteds and Pockets and Snappis, oh my!: Abby's Lane Gift Certificate Giveaway CLOSED

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://change-diapers.com
and update your bookmarks.

10 April, 2010

Abby's Lane Gift Certificate Giveaway CLOSED


I've been thinking about this giveaway for a while and I've decided to do it in honor of my 6 month "clothiversary" and all my new blog readers.  I appreciate every one of you!!

I am giving away $25 worth of Abby's Lane gift certificates to one lucky blog reader!  Not only that, but Abby's Lane is offering up a $5 gift certificate to a runner-up! 

Abby's Lane always offers free shipping within the U.S. with no minimum, so not only will the $25 certificate go far, but so will the $5!

How to enter:

The first is the mandatory entry.  Any others you can do to gain additional entries, if you choose.  Some are new.  Lots of ways to get entries!

1. Go to Abby's Lane and tell me what you would buy if you won.
2. Follow my blog (current followers count).  Comment saying you're a follower to get your entry.
3. Fan me on Facebook (current fans count).  Comment saying you're a fan to get your entry.
4. Blog about this giveaway and link back to me.  Comment with a link to your blog post to get your entry.
5. Follow me on Twitter.  (Yes I finally did it!)  Comment saying you follow me.
6. Tweet about this giveaway.  "RT @chgdiapers enter to win a $25 or $5 @abbyslane GC until 4/24 http://bit.ly/9JhTqt" Comment saying you did so, to get your entry.  One tweet/entry per day.
7. Fan Abby's Lane on Facebook.  (Current fans count).  Comment saying you're a fan to get your entry.
8. Follow Abby's Lane on Twitter.  (Current followers count). Comment saying you follow to get your entry.

I will accept entries until Saturday, April 24th at 9 P.M. EST.  I'll use random.org's random number generator to choose a winner and a runner-up.  Please make sure to leave your email address in your comment if it isn't in your profile.

Gift Certificate codes will be sent via email.  Thank you to Abby's Lane for providing the $5 runner up gift certificate!

355 comments:

  1. i am a fan of abbys lane on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would apply my credit towards an ergo baby carrier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://babygearcorner.blogspot.com/2010/04/what-long-long-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fan of Abby's Lane on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would probably end up getting a diaper sprayer, a wet bag or some diaper liners - nothing cute =( lol but that's my list lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would buy some infant Indian prefolds. I am new to CD and have heard these are a must!
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow your blog publicly
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a fan on Facebook (Debbie Sullivan Gorlewski)
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow you on Twitter @MSU_MOM_TO_2
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/MSU_MOM_TO_2/status/11941591334
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I"m a fan of Abby's Lane on Facebook (Debbie S. G.)
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow Abby's Lane on Twitter @MSU_MOM_TO_2
    sully_debbie11 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd get a Blueberry minky dipe!

    sspyles@presby.edu

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow your blog

    sspyles@presby.edu

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow Abby's Lane on Twitter

    @mrstrophywife1

    sspyles@presby.edu

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a FB fan of Abby's Lane

    sspyles@presby.edu

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow you on twitter @mrstrophywife1

    sspyles@presby.edu

    ReplyDelete
  18. I tweeted :)

    @mrstrophywife1

    sspyles@presby.edu

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would definitely get a Wahmies wet bag! I love the pail liners so a travel one would be great!

    erica DOT jmail AT mac DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow your blog

    erica DOT jmail AT mac DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a fan on fb!

    erica DOT jmail AT mac DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm a fan of Abby's lane on facebook.

    cpropach@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I tweeted! @mommyericae

    erica DOT jmail AT mac DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'd get a swim diaper- Summers coming!!!!
    cpropach@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow you on twitter @mommyericae

    erica DOT jmail AT mac DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm a fan of Abby Lane's on fb

    erica DOT jmail AT mac DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow Abby Lane's on twitter

    @mommyericae

    erica DOT jmail AT mac DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  28. hmmm... i dont know what i'd get. probably a new diaper! maybe a grobaby one? i like the one i'd have but i only have one insert. so maybe some new inserts. or more stay-dry inserts for my flip dipes. ooh, or maybe a new cover for the flip inserts i already have!! or maybe some babylegs! so hard to decide!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm of fan of Abby's Lane on Facebook too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ahh! Id get a onesize diaper of some kind! Its soo hard to decide!!! Id say Knickernappis one size or a rumparoos one size....soo hard to pick!!! lol
    audrey.murray_26@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Im already a follower!!!
    audrey.murray_26@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. FB fan (Audrey.Murray26)
    audrey.murray_26@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Follow on twitter (AudreyNicole26)
    audrey.murray_26@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. tweet-
    http://twitter.com/AudreyNicole26/status/11946744564
    audrey.murray_26@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. FB fan of Abbys lane (Audrey.Murray26)
    audrey.murray_26@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Follow Abbys lane on twitter (AudreyNicole26)
    audrey.murray_26@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would buy a new wet bag or a couple Bumgenius brights before they are gone. I'm also a fan of Abby's Lane on facebook and I follow on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  42. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  43. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  44. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I think I would get a grobaby system. =)

    gdy2shoes23(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow you on twitter! (katrinawelch)

    ReplyDelete
  47. I tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/katrinawelch/statuses/11949968288

    ReplyDelete
  48. I fanned abby's lane on FB (katrina welch)

    ReplyDelete
  49. I follow abbys lane on twitter (katrinawelch)

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would get all new inserts to replace the funky microfiber ones we have had for a year and 1/2 now. I've heard that once they arent as "fluffy" that they aren't as absorbent and a lot of our are getting really flat. Though if I bought what I wanted instead of what we need it would be a Blueberry minky. We have never tried these.

    ReplyDelete
  51. All ready a google friend connect blog follower =D

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'm a new fan of yours on Facebook (Shanaka L. B.)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Facebook fan of Abby's Lane (Shanaka L. B.)

    ReplyDelete
  54. tweet: http://twitter.com/ThriftyMamaB/status/11951567894

    ReplyDelete
  55. Follow @abbyslane on twitter @ThriftyMamaB

    ReplyDelete
  56. blogged: http://www.mamabee.net/2010/04/25-abbys-lane-gift-certificate-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  57. A Planet Wise Wet Dry Bag!
    slang76@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I follow the blog!
    slang76@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I am a fan of Abby's Lane on Facebook.
    slang76@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I am a fan of yours on Facebook.
    slang76@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I would buy Bumgenius 3.0 One Size Pocket Diaper-Single Quantity in Butternut and the Diaper Rite (TM) Prefolds Newborn. sallyjanelouk@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I posted a blog with the info! http://blessedearthmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  63. If I won I would by a Thirsties Duo Diaper or 2!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I would totally buy a blueberry minky :D

    ReplyDelete
  65. I am following you on twitter *shudders* (i dislike twitter lol

    ReplyDelete
  66. I am a fan of Abby's Lane on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  67. i am following abbyslane on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  68. i would buy another rumparooz. i'm actually ordering one right now, multitasking, but i like to have at least 2 of a diaper brand before i can fully make my mind up. i've only heard rave reviews of rumparooz!!

    ReplyDelete
  69. http://thismamalovesherbargains.blogspot.com/2010/04/oh-giveaway-of-gcs-to-abbys-lane.html

    blogged above. and you can see my twitter feed right on there!!

    ReplyDelete
  70. I would buy the Happy Heinys Pocket Trainers!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I tweeted about this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I became a fan of Abby's Lane on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow Abby's Lane on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I would buy some flip diapers! I've been wanting to try them and this would be a perfect opportunity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  75. I am a fan of Abby's Lane on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I am now a follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  77. I think I would get a Flip diaper set and a Bumgenius 3.0 One Size Pocket Diaper if I won.

    chalcedonia at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I follow you on twitter as chalcedonia.

    ReplyDelete
  79. tweet: https://twitter.com/chalcedonia/status/11967971828

    ReplyDelete
  80. I'm a fan of Abby's Lane on facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  81. I follow Abby's Lane on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  82. I would get a cloth diaper from either fuzzibunz, flip, or maybe blueberry on Abby's Lane.

    ReplyDelete
  83. I really, really NEED some fitted diapers to go with my fleece soakers. I have to buy a whole new stash since the PUL diapers we've relied upon for a year are now causing my son's skin to break down. :(

    ReplyDelete
  84. I follow you on Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  85. I am a fan of Abby's Lane on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  86. I follow Abby's Lane on Twitter. (mommyandpedsrn)

    ReplyDelete
  87. I would love some nice quality prefolds and some pretty covers.

    ReplyDelete
  88. I'm a follower.

    sbriesh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I'm a facebook fan!

    sbriesh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I'm a twitter follower!

    sbriesh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I'm following them on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  92. I'm one of their newest facebook fans!

    sbriesh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I would buy some training pants or a swim diaper
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I follow
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  95. If I won, I would buy an organic cranberry front pouch for the ERGObaby carrier.
    danajewers6352 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I follow your blog!
    danajewers6352 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Following you on twitter - @basketgal123
    danajewers6352 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. tweet:
    http://twitter.com/basketgal123/status/11970800106
    danajewers6352 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I'm an Abby's Lane facebook fan.
    danajewers6352 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Following Abby's Lane on twitter - @basketgal123
    danajewers6352 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. follow on facebook
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  102. follow on twitter
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  103. tweet
    http://twitter.com/fancygrlnancy/status/11970932879
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Fan Abby's Lane on Facebook
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Follow Abby's Lane on Twitter
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I would buy Grobaby Diaper if I win.

    ReplyDelete
  107. I follow you on Twitter.
    tomokofive at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. tweet
    http://twitter.com/orangefukurou/status/11973153598

    ReplyDelete
  109. If i won, i think i would get a SNAP blueberry. :)
    simplymerry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. follower!
    simplymerry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. facebook fan
    simplymerry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. follow you on twitter (simplymerrier)
    simplymerry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. tweeted: http://twitter.com/simplymerrier/status/11976032081
    simplymerry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. fan of abby's lane on facebook
    simplymerry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. follow abby's lane on twitter (simplymerrier)
    simplymerry at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I'm following you here! Thanks for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  117. I would buy the happy heineys pocket trainers.

    ReplyDelete
  118. I've been wanting to try the Rumparooz, but have been put on a spending freeze :( So if I win a One size rumparooz pocket in the ladder print!

    ReplyDelete
  119. I think i would put the gift cert towards an ERGO carrier, been eyeing those up lately.

    ReplyDelete
  120. I am also a fan of Abby's Lane on FB

    ReplyDelete
  121. I'm a follower on Facebook!!1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  122. I would definitely buy more dipes for my stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  123. I am following on Twitter too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  124. I would order some more BGs or a Blueberry!

    ReplyDelete
  125. I am a fan of Abby's Lane on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  126. I would probly buy a one sized knickerknappers diaper, been wanting to try one!

    mphin278 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I follow your blog!

    mphin278 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I'm your fan on facebook!

    mphin278 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  129. http://sapsgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/abbys-lane-gift-certificate-giveaway-by.html

    I blogged about the giveaway!

    mphin278 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I follow you on twitter!

    mphin278 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  131. http://twitter.com/mphin278/status/12014697507

    I tweeted!

    mphin278 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I'm a fan of Abby's Lane on facebook!

    mphin278 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I'm a fan of Abby's Lane on twitter!

    mphin278 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  134. If I won, I'd get a bumgenius AIO!

    ReplyDelete
  135. I'm an Abby's Lane Facebook Fan!

    ReplyDelete
  136. I really need a good excuse to buy the Thirsties Duo Diaper!

    ReplyDelete
  137. I follow Abby's Lane on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  138. I would buy a BG Organic AIO--I've been dying to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  139. I would get a bumgenius organic AIO!

    ReplyDelete
  140. If I won, I would buy more Imse Vimse trainers for my daughter.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  141. fan'd you on FB! now off to look and see what I would buy if I won...

    ReplyDelete
  142. Ok, if I won the $25, it'd be a very hard choice, but I think I'd have to go with the essentials (at the moment): mama cloth and "once upon a potty" OR Bumkins AIO and babylegs.

    ReplyDelete
  143. If I won I would buy the fuzzibunz diaper in size medium that is white with the green and pink dots....and I'd also buy a diva cup (not for the diaper wearer) and I'd also buy a blueberry deluxe lemon/lime snap diaper. and I wish you would carry the blueberries trainers in size small. and I know that $25 won't cover that but it would make it less expensive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  144. A new Babyhawk! :) kschroeder616 at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  145. I follow @abbyslane on Twitter, I'm @posielove. kschroeder616 at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  146. I blogged
    http://arizonamama-fancygrlnancy.blogspot.com/2010/04/cloth-diaper-giveaways.html
    bwneyes100 AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  147. I think i would buy a blueberry one size pocket diaper

    ReplyDelete
  148. If I got $25, I'd probably spring for one of the diapers I'd like to try. Since I couldn't bother to pay $30+ for a diaper, I might get a blueberry minkee in camo or pink camo, just for the heck of it, my hubby would love 'the look'!

    jill dot shoemaker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. Following with google!
    jill dot shoemaker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. Fanned you on facebook
    jill dot shoemaker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. Abby's lane facebook fan
    jill dot shoemaker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. I would get a new LARGE Wetbag by Wise Planet... I desperately need a bigger onE!

    ReplyDelete